Daily Celebrity Crossword Answers
In our site you will find the answers to the clues of Daily Celebrity Crossword game which is available to download for free on mobile app stores. This is a very addictive game and you are guaranteed to play it very often, as it’s both challenging and fun to solve. As most of the clues are new ones and you probably never encountered them before, as they are generally based on new events.
Daily Celebrity Crossword Answers Today
Daily Celebrity Crossword 06/06/2018 Answers are displayed below. Open the clue you can’t solve, to get that crossword clue answer. The crossword puzzle of June 18 contains a total of 62 clues. Horizontal clues number is 31 and Vertical clues number is 31. Below you can see them listed by their order and direction on the puzzle game.
- Boat that held two of every animal
- School group with an online magazine called Our Children: Abbr.
- Big Girls Don’t ___ (Fergie song)
- Fish that’s often described as being dolphin-safe
- Run around like a chicken with its ___ cut off
- Tough row to ___ (something that’s not easy to do)
- Last word of many hymns
- Brand of frozen waffles featured in Stranger Things
- The whole ball of wax
- Big Time singer who won 10 MTV Video Music Awards in 1987, the most wins ever in a single night: 2 wds.
- Instagram post, for short
- Glee actress Michele
- Federal agency that regulates greenhouse gases: Abbr.
- #1 hit for Mariah Carey in 1993
- Tickled pink
- Achievement award won by 17-Across in 1987 (it was renamed in 1991 for Michael Jackson): 2 wds.
- Website where artisans can make money
- Outer rim
- ___ for life (financially secure)
- Body part that picks up sounds
- ___ up (sharply accelerate)
- Song that accounted for 9 of the 10 MTV Video Music Awards won by 17-Across in 1987
- Give a thumbs-down to
- It’s often pounded into a board
- Young Frankenstein assistant
- Neat ___ pin: 2 wds.
- ___ Turnblad (Tracy’s mother in Hairspray)
- Not wild, like an animal
- Actress Grier who starred in Foxy Brown
- Pink Floyd guitarist Barrett
- Boston or Chicago baseball team, to fans
- He puts his pants on one leg ___ time: 2 wds.
- ___ roast (type of steak)
- Leg joint protectors
- Terminal actor Simon ___
- Join a group that’s going somewhere: 2 wds.
- Company that makes Photoshop and Acrobat Reader
- Vanilla ___ (Dunkin’ Donuts drink)
- ___-playing game
- ___-lock brakes
- 2013 movie featuring the voice of Scarlett Johansson
- Is there an ___ in here?
- Brand of pasta sauce
- Sleek, white robot in WALL-E
- Deep hole
- Alternative to Duracell or Energizer
- Totally awesome, dude!
- Home to the NHL’s Golden Knights: 2 wds.
- Right you ___!
- Illegal plant spray: Abbr.
- Black-___ Susan (kind of flower)
- Tiny creature that makes you sick
- Margo and Edith’s sister, in Despicable Me
- Give off, as a smell
- Brandy ___ (cookie flavored with alcohol)
- ___ vs. Malibu Stacy (episode of The Simpsons)
- Word that can follow oral or physical
- ___ legs (rear limbs on a dog)
- Huntsville’s state: Abbr.
- Tony who played for the Dallas Cowboys from 2003 to 2016
- Harrison who costarred with Audrey Hepburn in My Fair Lady
If you love to test your brain and challenge your word solving abilities and
make your memory stronger, this is the game for you. Below we are listing solutions for past crossword puzzles, in case you want to play them too.
- Celebrity Crossword 06/06/18 Answers
- Celebrity Crossword 06/05/18 Answers
- Celebrity Crossword 06/04/18 Answers
- Celebrity Crossword 06/03/18 Answers
- Celebrity Crossword 06/02/18 Answers