Stuck again on a Guardian Cryptic clue? Worry not because In this page you can find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Answers 28038. This puzzle is published weekly and its clues are very much entertaining and fun to solve. Today’s Guardian Cryptic solutions are listed below for you to see. Just click the clue and you will be taken the answers page.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Answers 28038
Open the clues to reveal the answer.
- Seat I offered support for member not returned PM
- See 9
- See 20
- London borough cut back foreign money
- Clifftop home creepy we hear
- Endless suffering Boriss heart consumed by power issue
- Backtrack twice and workers lit up by party leader I dont believe you
- Are various small birds travelling west after starling initially again takes over
- Radioactive element in preservative for good health
- Middle 2 from 4 x 2 for shipment
- Was PM unprejudiced where only the elite accommodated
- Discuss roads home
- Back to basics here as Conservshyative taking drugs