Stuck again on a Guardian Cryptic clue? Worry not because In this page you can find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Answers 28167. This puzzle is published weekly and its clues are very much entertaining and fun to solve. Today’s Guardian Cryptic solutions are listed below for you to see. Just click the clue and you will be taken the answers page.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Answers 28167
Open the clues to reveal the answer.
- Second room the travelling sort
- Its a bit spicy around plate
- Fail to deliver green recycling by European Union retrospectively
- Make food
- These might be smuggled in 500 carpets
- Property of trees in meadows healthy inside with sun
- Sodium converted into aluminshyium is helping right away with public ownership
- Teaching English and Latin could flop after lecturers are expelled
- Tweets provide exciting exshychanges perhaps shocking leaders
- Theyre forever blown at West Ham playing Blues to win two billion
- It could be expedient if most of 21 down steal one time
- Minimum piece simple as that
- On cracker cuckoo bird