Stuck again on a Guardian Cryptic clue? Worry not because In this page you can find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Answers 28200. This puzzle is published weekly and its clues are very much entertaining and fun to solve. Today’s Guardian Cryptic solutions are listed below for you to see. Just click the clue and you will be taken the answers page.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword Answers 28200
Open the clues to reveal the answer.
- Rich source fish served with last drops of sardine oil
- Stick securing old hollowed out puppet
- Fish a freak doing the backstroke
- In death evoke praise
- OK to put away bed and lie around
- Two things smoked queer fish
- My Lord has invested currency big fish
- Deep deep fish
- Fish good with two fish
- See 21
- Croatian boxers reportedly bringing carp
- Fish not a sausage males thrown back
- Transport used on street most reliable