Stuck again on a Guardian Quick clue? Worry not because In this page you can find all The Guardian Quick Crossword Answers 15672. This puzzle is published weekly and its clues are very much entertaining and fun to solve. Today’s Guardian Quick solutions are listed below for you to see. Just click the clue and you will be taken the answers page.
The Guardian Quick Crossword Answers 15672
Open the clues to reveal the answer.
- It constitutes one quarter of a deck
- French form of bowls
- Hook used to land fish
- Paying too much attention to trivial details
- Butt of a comedians jokes
- Close fitting bodice European language
- In prison
- Put away for storage
- Unpleasantly loud and harsh
- Member of the former Womens Royal Naval Service