Stuck again on a Guardian Speedy clue? Worry not because In this page you can find all The Guardian Speedy Crossword Answers 1261. This puzzle is published weekly and its clues are very much entertaining and fun to solve. Today’s Guardian Speedy solutions are listed below for you to see. Just click the clue and you will be taken the answers page.
The Guardian Speedy Crossword Answers 1261
Open the clues to reveal the answer.
- Hat made of plaited palm leaves
- Grow less
- Mostly French-speaking city of Belgium
- Coat? Yes (anag)
- Appear as old as you really are
- Blade set into a frame under tension
- Addictive narcotic
- Planet recently reclassified as a ‘dwarf’ planet
- American plant of the genus Nicotiana