Stuck again on a Guardian Speedy clue? Worry not because In this page you can find all The Guardian Speedy Crossword Answers 1268. This puzzle is published weekly and its clues are very much entertaining and fun to solve. Today’s Guardian Speedy solutions are listed below for you to see. Just click the clue and you will be taken the answers page.
The Guardian Speedy Crossword Answers 1268
Open the clues to reveal the answer.
- Hit by a feeling of mixed reverence wonder and dread
- Dish of thin slices of raw meat or fish
- Annual climbing plant with edible seeds
- Grim sardonic jokes
- Based on hypothesis or theory rather than experiment Latin
- Marshy offshoot of a lake or river in Louisiana
- Flat surface on top of a cooker
- Moths sing anag
- Informal name for the FRG 1949 1990