Stuck again on a Guardian Speedy clue? Worry not because In this page you can find all The Guardian Speedy Crossword Answers 1290. This puzzle is published weekly and its clues are very much entertaining and fun to solve. Today’s Guardian Speedy solutions are listed below for you to see. Just click the clue and you will be taken the answers page.
The Guardian Speedy Crossword Answers 1290
Open the clues to reveal the answer.
- Blend of rhythm and blues and country and western music
- Hot temper
- Month part of the first meteorological season in the Northern Hemisphere
- Skimmed off
- Insect of the cockroach family
- Swiss cheese creamy and nutty when young
- Having striking colour
- Nocturnal bird of prey
- Position of advantage and control
- Arrests decay or decline