Stuck again on a Guardian Speedy clue? Worry not because In this page you can find all The Guardian Speedy Crossword Answers 1292. This puzzle is published weekly and its clues are very much entertaining and fun to solve. Today’s Guardian Speedy solutions are listed below for you to see. Just click the clue and you will be taken the answers page.
The Guardian Speedy Crossword Answers 1292
Open the clues to reveal the answer.
- Native American who migrated from Canada to SW USA
- Panza esquire to Don Quixote
- Extras belatedly added to a book article etc
- Mother of pearl
- Short form for a native of a Caucasian republic
- Part of a battle line that projects closest to the enemy striking
- Indulge in publicity voice ones support for something
- Admiration society
- Brown tint associated with vintage photography
- Scene of great battles in 1916 and 1918
- Item of furniture kernel of government
- Sore bid
- Fever carried by Rickettsia bearing lice