Stuck again on a Guardian Speedy clue? Worry not because In this page you can find all The Guardian Speedy Crossword Answers 1293. This puzzle is published weekly and its clues are very much entertaining and fun to solve. Today’s Guardian Speedy solutions are listed below for you to see. Just click the clue and you will be taken the answers page.
The Guardian Speedy Crossword Answers 1293
Open the clues to reveal the answer.
- Blaise anag
- Megalithic burial mound tumulus
- Ship used in the quest for the Golden Fleece
- Underground alcoved tunnel for burying the dead
- Catch 22 perhaps
- Overcome completely take by surprise
- Austrian composer of ten symphonies and four masses
- In England and Wales the Crowns nominal chief executive in a county
- Pertaining to ancient Greece and Classical Greek culture
- Site of the Taj Mahal
- Carefree cheerful
- China clay