Stuck again on a Guardian Speedy clue? Worry not because In this page you can find all The Guardian Speedy Crossword Answers 1294. This puzzle is published weekly and its clues are very much entertaining and fun to solve. Today’s Guardian Speedy solutions are listed below for you to see. Just click the clue and you will be taken the answers page.
The Guardian Speedy Crossword Answers 1294
Open the clues to reveal the answer.
- John Scottish Protestant reformer
- Lateral spread of an aircraft or aerial creature
- Most populous city of Illinois the third largest in the USA
- Lowest deck on ship above the hold
- Gershwins vehicle for Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers
- Buff stir up
- Umbilicus central point
- Gee gee
- Sentence of a court not involving imprisonment
- City and province of Spain birthplace of St Teresa
- Pronounceable word or name formed from initial letters of others
- Indian diamond part of the British Crown Jewels since 1849
- Make a fuss sea mist