Stuck again on a Guardian Speedy clue? Worry not because In this page you can find all The Guardian Speedy Crossword Answers 1295. This puzzle is published weekly and its clues are very much entertaining and fun to solve. Today’s Guardian Speedy solutions are listed below for you to see. Just click the clue and you will be taken the answers page.
The Guardian Speedy Crossword Answers 1295
Open the clues to reveal the answer.
- Humiliating failure debacle
- Window with a gable projecting from a sloping roof
- Ice crystals forming a white deposit as in frost
- Pertaining to or consisting of riverine materials
- In Greek myth half man half horse
- Available draught as in beer
- Engender sire
- Serb row anag
- Heinous wickedness wanton cruelty
- In Norse myth the father of Balder
- Extensive grassland of E Europe and Central Asia
- Coolness and composure under strain